Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Old MacDonald Had A Farm+ More Kids Songs and Nursery Rhymes



(Piano plays)   (piano plays) ( Piano Moment ) ( Little Piano Moment ) Old McDonald Had a farm...EYA EYA YOOOOOW!! Old MacDonald's had a farm And on the farm he had a cow What does the cow say jj Oink With a moo moo here, and a moo moo there Here a moo, There a moo, Everywhere a moo moo,   Here moo The moo Old MacDonald had a farm Old Mcdonald had a farm. E - I - E - I - O.   Old Mcdonald had a farm Old Mcdonald  had a farm, E-I-E-I-O.   And on that farm he had a horse.

E - I - E - I - O.   What does the horse say?   Woof Woof?   Moo?   Neigh?   With a neigh neigh here,   and a neigh neigh there.   Here a neigh. There a neigh.

 Everywhere a neigh neigh. Old McDonald had a farm E - I - E - I - O. Old Mcdonald had a farm E - I - E - I - O. And on that farm he had a pig.

E - I - E - I - O. What does a pig say? Quack? Tweet Tweet? Oink? With an oink oink here And an oink oink there Here an oink. There an oink Everywhere an oink oink Old McDonald had a  farm e-i-e-i-o. Old McDonald had a farm e-i-e-i-o.

And on that farm he had a sheep. E-i-e-i-o. What does a sheep say? Cluck Cluck? Oink? Baaa? With a baaa baaa here, and a baaa baaa there. Here a baaa.

There a baaa Everywhere a baaa baaa. Old McDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O. Old McDonald had a farm e-i-e-i-o. And on that farm he had a duck e-i-e-i-o.

What does a duck say? Meow? Moo? Quack quack? With a quack quack here And a quack quack there Here a quack There a quack Everywhere a quack quack Old McDonald had a farm e-i-e-i-o. Old McDonald had a farm e-i-e-i-o. And on that farm he had a rooster e-i-e-i-o What does a rooster say? Ribbit? Meow? Cock - a - doodle -  doo? With a cock - a - doodle - doo Cock - a - doodle - doo Cock - a - doodle - doodle - doodle - doodle-doodle-doo, Old MacDonald had a farm, e-i-e-i-o,  e-i-e-i-o. *Animal noises* (Music plays) THE DUCKS ON THE FARM SAY.

QUACK QUACK QUACK. THE MICE ON THE FARM SAY. SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK. THE CHICKENS ON THE FARM SAY.

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK. QUACK SQUEAK. CLUCK (Music) (Music) (Piano) (Music) (Piano)       The pigs on the farm say oink oink oink    The goats on the farm say Meh Meh Meh    The sheep on the farm say Baa Baa Baa Oink Meh Baa    *horse lets out a neigh* *cow lets out a moo* *mouse laughs joyfully* The horses on the farm say, "NEIGH NEIGH NEIGH!" The cows on the farm say, "MOO MOO MOO!" The roosters on the farm say COCK-A-DOODLE-DOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Neigh! Moo! COCK-A-DOODLE-DOOOOO!!!!!!! :D. Neigh Moo cock- A- doodle- doo Music plays Lets Try it a little faster The ducks on the farm say Quack- Quack- Quack The mice on the farm say Squeak-Squeak-Squeak The chickens on the farm say Cluck-Cluck-Cluck Quack Squeak Cluck Okay, a little faster The pigs on the farm say Oink-Oink-Oink That goats at the farm say MEH MEH MEH.

The sheep at the farm say BAA BAA BAA. Oink Meh Baa Okay, super fast! The horses on the farm say neigh neigh neigh The cows on the farm say, "Moo, moo moo!" The roosters on the farm say, "Cock-a-doodle-doo!" Neigh Moo Cock-a-doodle doo Neigh Moo Cock-a-doodle doo *Rooster crows* *Dog barks* There was a farmer who had a dog and Bingo was his name-o. B-I-N-G-O. B-I-N-G-O.

B-I-N-G-O. And Bingo was his name-o. Clap! There was a farmer who had a dog and Bingo was his name-o. *Clap Now!* I-N-G-O.

*Clap Now!* I-N-G-O. *Clap Now!* I-N-G-O. And Bingo was his name-o. Pat your legs! *Bark! Bark!* There was a Farmer had a Dog and Bingo was his name-o! *Bell ring* *bell ring* N G O! *Bell ring* *bell ring* N G O! *Bell ring* * bellring * N G O! And Bingo was his name-o! *Bark bark!* Pat your tummy! *Bark bark!* There was a farm who had a dog and bingo was his name-o G O G O G O AND BINGO WAS HIS NAME O.

PAT YOUR HEAD. THERE WAS A FARMER HAD A DOG. AND BINGO WAS HIS NAME-O. O O O AND BINGO WAS HIS NAME O.

JUMP! THERE WAS A FARMER HAD A DOG. AND BINGO WAS HIS NAME O. AND BINGO WAS HIS NAME O. B I N GO.

B I N G O. B I N G O. AND BINGO WAS HIS NAME O. *Bark! Bark!* *Bark! Bark! Bark!* *Bark! Bark!*          One potato, two potatoes, three potatoes, four! Five potatoes, six potatoes, seven potatoes, more! One potato, two potatoes, three potatoes, four! Five potatoes, six potatoes, seven potatoes, more!    One potato! Two potatoes! Three potatoes! Four! Five potatoes! Six potatoes! Seven potatoes! More!    One potato, two potatoes, three potatoes, four! Five potatoes, six potatoes, seven potatoes, more! One potato, two potatoes, three potatoes, four! Five potatoes, six potatoes, seven potatoes, more!    One potato! Two potatoes! Three potatoes! Four! Five potatoes! Six potatoes! Seven potatoes! More!       Do you like broccoli?    Yes, I do! Yes, I do! Do you like ice cream?    Yes, I do! Yes, I do!    Do you like ...

Broccoli ice cream?    No, I don't! YUCKY!    Do you like donuts?    Yes, I do! Yes, I do! Do you like juice?    Yes, I do! Yes, I do!    Do you like ... Donut juice?    No, I don't! Yucky!    Do you like popcorn?    Yes, I do! Yes, I do! Do you like pizza?    Yes, I do! Yes, I do!    Do you like ... Popcorn pizza?    No, I don't! Yucky!    Do you like bananas    Yes, I do! Yes, I do! Do you like soup?    Yes, I do! Yes, I do!    Do you like ... Banana soup?    No, I don't! Yuck!         .

Old MacDonald Had A Farm+ More Kids Songs and Nursery Rhymes

No comments:

Post a Comment